Magic ISO Maker 5.5.281 Crack + Keygen Free Download 2023
Magic ISO Maker is a powerful CD/DVD image file editor, CD burner, and CD/DVD backup tool. It can directly create, edit, extract and burn ISO files. Also, you will be able to convert almost all CD/DVD image formats to ISO/BIN/CUE, Nero (.NRG), and CloneCD (.CCD/. IMG/. SUB).
Magic ISO Maker allows you to handle DVD images up to 10 GB. Make CD image files from CD/DVD-ROM. Also, it can burn ISO files and other image files (BIN, IMG, CIF, NRG, BWI, VCD) to CD-R/RW. Supports loading boot image files exported by WinISO and UltraISO. Also, it can burn CD image files in ISO9660, Joliet, and UDF format. Edit properties of CD/DVD image files. The program has the ability to correct volume serial numbers after editing the original CD/DVD image file.
Search files or directories with wildcard characters in CD/DVD image files. Magic ISO Maker can also make multiple bootable CD/DVD image files. Using this function, you can combine multiple OS installation CDs into one CD/DVD image file in order to install multiple OS from one CD/DVD. This program embeds Windows Explorer and uses the double window unification user contact interface. Use the quick button and the mouse Drag and Drops files between Windows Explorer and Magic ISO Maker so that you can handle the CD/DVD image file easily but powerful enough.
- Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including ISO and BIN.
- Ability to directly add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
- Convert image files to the standard ISO format.
- Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
- Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
- Embed with Windows Explorer.
- Convert almost all image file formats, including BIN, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
- Edit ISO files in many formats (such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, etc).
- Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
- Make bootable ISO file.
- Double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
- Very easy-to-use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
- Backup CD to your hard disk