Paragon CD-ROM Emulator Personal Edition 3.0.036 Crack
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator is a very useful utility designed to create and manage virtual CD / DVD drives and CD / DVD images. These virtual disks are much more convenient, reliable, and faster than physical disks. Its speed is even ten times faster than that while working with the best physical CD / DVD-ROMs. They’re quiet, they don’t consume power, and they don’t take the time to swap and speed up CDs.
Paragon’s CD-ROM Emulator opens up a whole new world of options and possibilities. Listen to your favorite music while working with one or more CD-based applications. You have access to more than 23 virtual CD-ROM drives simultaneously. Work with 23 or more CDs inserted at the same time and with any CD changes with a few mouse clicks.
This Paragon app will help reduce clutter. With a few clicks of the mouse, Emulator Manager can add a virtual CD drive to your PC. Use the input wizard to create an image of any CD or DVD, then grab and drop that image onto your virtual drive. With the CD-ROM emulator, you will increase the performance of your applications that frequently access a CD or DVD, because hard drives are much faster. The latest edition even comes with a range of useful CD and DVD burning tools and useful functions. Manage many virtual CD / DVD drives and discs with this must-have solution.
Paragon CD-ROM Emulator Key Features:
- Big DVD-ROMs are supported now.
- Play the virtual audio CD in the background and use your favorite CD application.
- The network edition of CD Emulator can share its virtual CD drives over the network.
- Choosing driver letter for virtual drives.
- Compression for images.
- Image properties (including information about tracks included).
- Image split feature
- Possibility of renaming images: you can assign denotative names to your images.
- Reusing images: already created images can be moved to another location (even to another computer) and then be added to the CD Emulator database of images again.
- Simple and intuitive interface with context help.
- Read CDs in RAW-Mode – bypasses some copy-protection and allows to create backup CD Image.
- No need to use the physical CD. If the application requires original CD in CD Drive – just put CD Image into virtual CD Drive.
- CD Image Builder allows to create Multisession CD Image and therefore update some files on CD without creating CD Image from the scratch.
- The centralized CD Image Database. Centralized control for all cd images in the network.
- Images created by the 3.x edition are not compatible with the 2.0 edition.
- Set administration password during installation (both in user mode and in silent mode).
- Set options for clients during installation (both in user mode and in silent mode).
- Creates CD images on the hard drive (network drive) and emulates “Virtual CD drives”.
- Up to 20 virtual CD drives at the same time
- CD Images can be placed on the network drive. Network Edition of CD Emulator allows concurrent access to the same CD Image on the server from different clients.